Simmons hall -__- officially moved in 5 mins ago, can’t see a single soul here yet, can’t see my roomate,
in my room g-baily connected to the internet…dont know what im doing
jetlag–i want to sleep, i want to take a shower and sleep
the 12-hour difference is a thing…the english environment is another thing…
-_- i just feel so tired….
ah so sleepy now.. 7:28am HKG= 7:28pm MA…i wanna sleep T_T
1. got a new mobile at Verizon…as in, a mobile phone (US 30 XD) + a number
2. got my student ID and freshman package
3. visit my room and Simmons!! damn awesome :) bumped into a few int students there!
4. bought laundry basket, shampoo xx, spoon bowl cup, bedsheeets,and MIT hooooodies!!
5. travel around by Subway..maybe i should get a CharlieCard soon? hai ng hai ah KO??
6. maybe i should stop writing in point form!! hhahah
7. ng sic tai Farenheit.. F ..i prefer celcius…
will move in tomorrow!!
AH AND I MET A LENG JAI JAPANESE IN HARVARD IN SUBWAY TODAY!!
chat a bit and know that he studied physics in keio and exchanged to harvard..
aiyaaaaaaaaa orz i didnt ask for his name!!!!!! >ooooooooooo<
if not can stalk him on facebook la..he is exactly my cup of tea hahahahahaha (ORZ)
So, Here I am..Boston! Well, actually i haven’t move in yet..nor going to any places near to MIT. precisely im not at Boston, but a hotel in Brookline, MA. so finally finally finally, i’ve landed on this place..where i gonna spend 4 years! my feeling is :
1. intimidated by all those guai jai guai mui, american english around..
2. ppl r too slow, places r too far away, ppl look r too casual (hurray, everyone wears flipflop!!)
3. buidlings here r quite british..sth related to its name “New England”? well..feel a bit ashamed for doing no research of this place before coming -__-“”
4. First time going to a place that i DO not hv to adjust my watch..damn but 12-hour-difference is VERY difficult to adapt
5. I cried at airport, just a sudden burst of emotion…well i think im quite influenced by Fuji-kun saying.. that holding tears r not any morals or what..
6. still feel happy have a 4-hour chat with kazu sempai before leaving.. :p it makes my last day memorable seriously
7. I PASSED MY FEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO so dun need a single english or writing class :) lak lak hahaha
8. and I successfully got “East Asia in the World” in hass lottery…
once again we fell into the very same dil emma
repeating the very same points as made one year ago
wht did this 4-hour chat mean?
sometimes u just can’t secure a relationship in this way..
we hv trust but no effort, hv past,present butno future (orz sounds so lame)
but really… sorry to bother u till 4:59am.