所以我地先需要「取」同「捨」，首先要有you can’t have it all嘅覺悟，更重要嘅係要愛惜珍惜你有嘅capacity，唔好burnt out咗。
- Be less friendly & ruthless in schedule planning. Say no to all unnecessary time-wasting & time-consuming activities / appointments. Only attend meaningful / compulsory ones.
- Find good tools that could help me plan, memorize and follow up quickly with ease (Very angry that my company has blocked Evernote and Google Keep).
- Delegate, delegate, delegate. Don’t feel bad for delegating. They all got paid!
- Shower immediately once I step into home. Don’t procrastinate.
- Leave home at 7:45am in the morning. Sleep by 12:30am (ha.ha.ha.).
- Keep on reading, one book at a time; Make good use of commute time to read. Maybe make it the only window in the day for reading.
- Identify the unhealthy distractions in the day, cut them out.
- Say no to MOOC for now, way too time consuming. Let’s delay them to Year 2020.
- Once any appointment is made, add them immediately to the calendar. Don’t miss things out again.
- Please continue to flourish KKBOX song lists. It’s getting boring.
- USE COLOR CODING. I LOVE COLOR CODING.
- Don’t want myself to become a zombie, please stay charming, clean and tidy.