– Never settle for mediocrity, always do your best
– When we’re happy and all in love with ourselves, we can’t be bothered with the bullshit (our own or other people’s)
– Do make a conscious effort to increase your joy in whatever capacity you can
– Comparison is the fastest way to take all the fun out of life. It’s none of your business what other people are doing. it’s precisely your uniqueness that makes you awesome.
– Just DO something. Most answers reveal themselves through doing, not thinking.
– Read magazines that interest you, talk to as many people as you can, hang out in places where people who share your interests hang out. Put yourself out there – you never know what you might learn that will inform your next move, or whom you might meet that will present you with your next opportunity.
– Our fantasies are our realities in an excuse-free world.
– It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.
– You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too!
– I think, therefore, I can create awesomeness. Or horrendous ness. But the bottom line is that it’s through our thoughts that e create our realities.
– You have to change your thinking first, then evidence appears. Not the other way round!
– I remember diving into my creative pursuits with reckless obliviousness, and as a result, getting utterly spectacular and thrilling result.
– We are only in our physical body for a limited period of time. Why not celebrate the journey?