Today I am grateful because:
1) Walked 17,000 steps today. Grateful that I picked Dr. Kong instead of Crocs today.
2) Grateful that I had a surprise jolibee chicken thigh tonight as dinner snack.
3) Grateful that I respected my feeling and finally allowed my disappointmentscto release; face them rather than hide them. Then let’s move on.
4) Grateful that my rock is still with me after all these years.
5) Grateful that I did arrange a quick drink with my MIT roomate although it was raining cats and dogs.
6) Grateful that the ferry ride was not as bumpy as I expected. Those waves were intimidating.
7) Grateful that I did not spend much today. The ferry ride was only 2 HkD and it brought me from door to door.